Hopefully this page will be able to answer questions you have about the RES Library. If you do not see an answer to your question, please feel free to email Mrs. Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. When does my child come to the library?
Classes will come to the library each week.
2. How many books can my child check out from the library at one time?
Pre-K: one book K – 1st: 2 books 2nd-4th: 3 books
3. How long can my child keep the book they checked out?
Students may check out their books for two weeks at a time. If they are not finished after 2 weeks, they may renew their books.
4. What kind of books can my child check out?
The RES library has a variety of Everybody, Fiction, Nonfiction and Spanish titles available.
5. What happens if my child loses his/her book or they don’t bring it back on time?
Students are encouraged to be responsible and take care of their library books. If a book is lost or damaged, the student will be responsible for paying for it. There are no fines for late books but the student will not be allowed to checkout another book until the overdue book is returned.