As we come up on the last week of school, here is a list of reminders and information:
- School will be closed on Monday for Memorial Day.
- We will be doing our land form project on Tuesday. If you have not done so yet, please send the circled item on the blue note that was sent home earlier this week.
- Our end of the year party will be on Wednesday at 2:30. Our room mom has sent home a letter requesting a donation or small monetary donation for the food and activities that will be provided that day. Thank you to those who have already contributed!
- The last Awards Ceremony for second grade will be on Thursday morning at 9:30. As always, parents are welcome!
- Lastly, please don't forget that we have early dismissal on Thursday. Students will be released at 12:50 p.m.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Have a wonderful long weekend!