4th Grading Period
We have made it to the last grading period of Kindergarten! I’m so proud of all the kiddos and we’re ready to finish strong! Here are some important skills we will be working on in the 4th grading period:
- Use letter sound knowledge to read and spell CCVC/CVCC words (ex: slam, chat, back, sand)
- Sentence structure (capital letter at the beginning, spaces, punctuation).
- Continue sight word practice and reading daily. VERY important!
- Read, write and represent numbers 0 to 20.
- Generate a number that is 1 more or 1 less than a given number to 20.
- Solves word problems by adding/subtracting up to 10.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Remember, we are beginning to practice these skills and students are not expected to master them until the end of this grading period. Thank you for your support at home!