As we come up on the last week of school, here is a list of reminders and information that you should know:
- School will be closed on Monday for Memorial Day.
- Tuesday please allow your child to bring a board game to play in class for part of the day.
- We will be doing our land form project on Tuesday. If you have not done so yet, we still need icing and paper plates.
- Our end of the year party will be on Wednesday at 2:30.
- The last Awards Ceremony for second grade will be on Thursday morning at 9:30. As always, parents are welcome!
- Lastly, please don't forget that we have early dismissal on Thursday. Students will be released at 12:50 p.m.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Have a wonderful long weekend!